20120929

First Act of Leadership.








Today was a good day. My school had a club fair where students could learn and join clubs. It was a fun experience because it was my first year doing it as a Leader. (Leadership is a program that i really wanted to get into)

I didn't feel like everybody else. I felt good. In control. We sold school merchandise like school bracelets/bands, shirts, sweats and so forth. It was a great turn out and a great day over all!

Sadly, one of my favorite teachers got a higher position. Although she was one of the meanest, i really liked her. She made me feel good when i took the regents. As if it were a breeze! When i got her again this year, i was more than ecstatic  I am upset now that she got switched. But, i am happy for her. It is a position that she wanted. She asked for them not to switch our class , but hey, She had to go for it.
I'm gonna miss her.

Oh ! My hair! I found a scarf in my house and made my own turban wrap. I have been looking for how to do this hair style for a while now and I finally found it! The first time I did it, was pretty excessive, Why not start out with a bang? Haha,
See how to here!

Today i had to dress with Dozo Spirit! Our colors are blue and orange. I wore a thrifted blue oxford shirt, and an orange cardigan. I tucked them both into belted black harem pants and topped it off with taupe spiked flats.




Wearing:
Joe Fresh Cardigan
Second Hand Blue Oxford Shirt
Forever 21 Black harem pants
Spiked Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...