20121101

Zipporah .




This girl right here, is my best friend. It takes me a while to call people that. Since i have been hurt so many times by people i simply labeled as my best friend. But Zipporah, has been there for me. Through thick and thin. She makes me laugh all the time. I love her to death. She is the type of person i can spend weeks with and not get bored. I can tell her everything and anything and trust her completely  We simply trust each other. I know everything about her , down to her facebook password! From the amount of insders we've had, to people we have made fun of because they tried to have a friendship like it. If i were to go down a list, i wouldn't see anything wrong with her. Best friends right from the book. I love her so much. 

Though our personalities are different it still brings out the best in each of us. 
Sister from another mister.
My sugar cube,
My lip mole mistress 
My Errthang. 
Zipporah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...