20121230

Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree,


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hope you are spending it with loved ones and got everything your heat desired!
Though I do not truly celebrate Christmas due to my religion as a Seventh Day Adventist, I did have a good day that day. Though I didn't wake up to Christmas presents under the tree, or a big family dinner, I had a good time over the winter break.
Majority of it was spent editing a video for my church, which took so many days to complete. But all in all, I finished it, along with the help of my sister, Marsha.
Watch it here :)

Besides that, I spent Christmas break going to see the big tree on 5th Avenue (New York City) and shopping around at thrift stores and my sister's job, Juicy Couture.I spent Christmas day ordering items online, watching old Christmas movies (e.g. The Polar Express, A Christmas Carol, A Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Twas the night before Christmas, Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, Its A Very Muppet Christmas, Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer, Jack Frost, Frosty the Snowman, and White Christmas).
Each of the movies, had me in a Christmas mood. Honestly, I really want to have a Christmas... I want to experience how it feels to pick up a tree, decorate it, wrap presents and place in underneath... To have family and friends come over for great dinners. Since I didn't get to have that basically my whole life, I will provide the greatest Christmas every year for my future self, along with my future family. But that's over 15 years away. Dream Big or Go Home I suppose!
Once again, I hope you guys had a great Christmas this year, Expect a greater consistency in outfit posting next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...