20130409

Speeding Through Life.






 Due to my shortage of homework this evening, I have more time to write freely rather than posting pictures up and a sentence, which I haven't for a while. Where have I been? In school really. I'm starting to sleep later once again just so I can get everything done. Last night I went to bed at 3 in the morning and woke up at 6 this morning and am still standing strong. I think, haha (I mean I did fall asleep in my ninth period class...) I almost had a mental breakdown yesterday. With all that I do, all of it running in the same time, it becomes overwhelming. I have yet to talk to my theater director. My schedule is, Mondays and Wednesdays I have Cheer leading practice, which is crucial now because our school's pep rally is in less than a month on May 3rd. Mondays through Fridays I have musical practice. The show is on May 9th and 10th. Also I have to attend fashion show rehearsal  where I am modeling and singing at, happening on May 17th. Lastly, I'm working on my campaign for running for school secretary. And that is going to take TIME. I need to get started NOW actually. The elections are May 23rd and 24th. Its crazy really. I have every single Friday booked for May but with all the practice going on currently at the same time, its really jumbled.

I didn't come to musical practice yesterday, and I heard I was almost kicked out. It sucks how I cant get a period away from the madness. I have no lunch period or a free period. Well, if you count in 1st period at 7:30, lol. I have no free time and it truly sucks that I cant be at 3 places at once. The musical requires my attendance or "I'm not putting it as a priority" which will lead to my probation, which I think I am already on. If I don't go to cheer leading, I cannot do pep rally. With absence from pretty much anything, and coming home late and doing homework late as well, waking up early - it all comes with consequences. I will ask to miss a day a week from Musical and try to explain everything I am doing to the director. Lesson learned though, I will not be able to do musical next year and overbook myself as much. There is too much on my plate. The thing about me, is that I LIKE being overbooked and involved! Im glad that I am so into my school. I see the people I used to hang out with everyday, cutting class, smoking weed. And Im glad that I have put myself in an environment that pushes for my success rather than my failure. We all learn this one day. Education is so important.  I guess I need to learn my priorities in life.

I am going to pray about it. Prayer helps and mends this stress and worry.

WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TO IS THE FIRST DAY OF JUNE WHERE I WILL HAVE NO ENGAGEMENTS, NO SHOWS, NO PEP RALLYS, NO ELECTIONS, SO FORTH.
 I know it will all be over soon. Two more months still the start of June. Can't wait!

I hope you all are having a happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...