20130924

Morning Chills





I realized I like coming to my school at 7 in the morning. Its comforting. The weather is cold but I always know that it gets better in the afternoon. Ugh, I love the fall.
Have a good Tuesday Readers!

And Oh Wait! Photos That I missed the other days






I actually accidentally recorded myself putting on my eyeliner on the bus in the morning. Lol its pretty sad but heres a shot of before and after (right and left eyes lol)


Lawd I wish I had freckles! 








Another morning on the bus with Sheena, - I have been talking so much because I recently upgraded to the Iphone 5 finally along with my sister and father. The quality is AMAZING. I must say!

1 comment:

  1. You're so pretty and your style is aceee! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...