20130901

Book Review 2: The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones, Graceling


These books were amazing as well!

The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
This got straight to the point. I loved that it did. It isn't your typical love story at all, Heck. Its way beyond. I loved that in the end there was a plot twist.  But I don't like the way it ended. It was very abrupt and I wish I knew what happened afterwards. Though the Mortal Instruments is a series, each book goes on from another character and their own events. So bummer. Overall, Great book though. Its very descriptive and you could picture exactly what is going on around you.

Graceling  by Kristin Cashore.
Unlike the last book, this one had a great ending, but took too long to get to the point. But Lawdddd it was a good one though.


Both books are really good,You guys should read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...